Supporting new models of care to deliver system-wide reform
NEL Healthcare Consulting is helping to deliver the Five Year Forward View by providing intensive support to several new care model vanguard sites across England, including Acute Care Collaborations, Multi-Speciality Community Providers and Urgent and Emergency Care sites.
We are providing expert support in the following areas:
- Supporting logic model development to assist sites in capturing and describing their innovative care models in a clear robust framework;
- We held a range of workshops to engage stakeholders across organisations; including pioneering a ‘Rapid Design Week’ involving an intensive three day workshop followed by two days of facilitated working to produce a draft logic model and value proposition;
- Finance and activity modelling: we worked with sites to develop financial scenarios illustrating the financial benefits of new care models;
- Value proposition development: we provided additional support to sites to ensure their vision and plan is clearly articulated.
- Our support developing logic models has received consistently good feedback from vanguard sites and NHS England.
- We helped our clients secure £3.2m of funding and worked to help sites realise their vision and submit their updated value propositions to the national team.