Our Analytics team helps customers harness the power of data through business intelligence. We can answer questions from commissioners using insight from data about the health of populations, what is happening in our health system and how we can improve outcomes for patients.
- Data management services – we have an industry-standard data warehouse, accredited by NHS Digital, offering “one version of the truth” from a wide variety of data sources. We make analysis simple by deriving facts, generic and bespoke, from business logic to standardised outputs for analysts of all skill levels
- Our business intelligence portal, NELIE offers secure and flexible data management, balancing centrally produced reports with the ability to tailor outputs to local needs
- Dedicated support – remote or embedded analysts to supplement local knowledge and skills
- A full support desk function ensuring an easy and effective end-user experience
- Our experts in health economics, data mining, benchmarking, modelling and GIS mapping, who can support transformation for commissioners and STP footprints, disseminating tools through locally embedded analysts. There is also an option to commission bespoke project work
- Claims management, to support the production of information schedules in the contracting round, automated monthly claims checks, manual validation of provider submitted activity, production of monthly claims letters, attendance at technical contract meetings and production of reports detailing the latest Claims position including claims yield.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR SERVICE
- NELCSU’s leading analytics service offers customers technical expertise, bespoke insight and in-depth interpretation of data
- An analytics service with a reputation for excellence and a proven track record of delivery
- Bespoke and accessible presentation of data to inform decision making
- Innovative analytics solutions including support for capitated budgets and various risk stratification and population segmentation approaches
- Systems built to provide flexibility and resilience enabling us to quickly respond to new business, such as Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) footprints, provider systems and Accountable Care Organisations
- Secure environment – our Data Services for Commissioners Regional Office (DSCRO) meets all of NHS Digital’s security and IG requirements
- NELCSU is a leading provider of DSCRO services to NHS England in London and has relationships with over 73 CCGs
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.