In the current economic climate, succeeding as a health or social care organisation means proving financial efficiency. Our specialist financial team provides innovative support and advice to help our customers to establish themselves as sustainable performers. We handle a significant proportion of the total NHS budget and have solid experience delivering specialist financial services to health and social care commissioners and providers. We also work with organisations within the public, private and third sectors and are at the forefront of developing regional and national policy.
Single and cross-organisational stocktake of financial governance and procedures to identify opportunities for increasing efficiency, promoting best in class approaches, and facilitating improved decision-making
- Financial accounting services: reporting and analysis, financial governance, VAT accounting services, cash management and forecasting, working capital, cash and fixed asset management, invoice payment and query management and supplies and systems management.
- Experts in the whole of government and NHS accounting framework, and its application to current and new ways of working.
- Management accounting services: financial planning and budget-setting, reporting and forecasting, and budgetary control.
- Payroll service including payroll advice and integration with financial services.
- Charity accounting support and charity governance advice.
- Financial modelling: our bespoke financial modelling work includes developing long-term financial plans and QIPP planning.
The benefits of working with our service
- Deep understanding of the range of health and social care providers’ needs
- A wealth of NHS and wider public, private and third sector experience
- A record of on-time and accurate delivery
- Significant economies of scale available to our customers from our service delivery model
- Broad peer support and development opportunities for finance professionals working for our customers
- Practised in supporting large-scale change
- A team at the forefront of developing regional and national policy, including having supported NHS England to develop the first national 2013/14 CCG accounts templates.
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.