Our skilled teams provide support to ensure that governance is assured across all of the services you commission and you are compliant with best practice.
For example you need efficient, innovative and responsive information governance processes that prevent data breaches and support commissioning developments or when emergencies happen, you need to prepare for and manage critical risks and respond to and withstand disruptions.
- Corporate Governance and Assurance
- Information Governance
- Business Resilience (Business Continuity, Emergency Planning and Fire, Health and Safety)
- Freedom of Information
- Fully aligned services that deliver a tailored mix of local and at scale efficiencies and focussed expertise to customers;
- Successful model of delivery and quality assurance across all service lines
- Best in class, valued service, evidenced by our high customer satisfaction scores – average 4.2 out of 5 in June 2016
- Respected teams who are engaged in regional and national policy development;
- Economies of Scale to customers and make use of shared and at scale resource.
Our Information Governance (IG) team is proud to offer the country’s leading IG service, from providing thought-leadership and policy to NHS England, strategy development to health and social care providers, and operational support to CCG’s and other commissioners.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR SERVICE
- Highly experienced staff, including those selected to work on the NHS England Taskforces.
- Access to senior team with a mix of specialist skills providing resilience and a level of expertise appropriate to task.
- Excellent track record of delivering highly responsive support services which receive extremely high customer satisfaction scores.
- Solution-focused, pragmatic approach to meeting governance related legal and policy requirements.
- Flexible resource to support strategic commissioning projects including the use of personal data
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.