HR and Training Services
Our team of highly experienced HR professionals can help you manage your HR and payroll requirements, ensuring you receive high quality and cost effective advice and services. We offer you dedicated support through a HR business partner and recruitment advisor, and access to our Learning and Development team. We provide regular workforce information reports and training updates so you have the latest details on HR practices within the commissioning landscape.
- HR specialist advice: strategic advice on HR transactional, interventional and transformational issues eg. organisational change, and support CCG remuneration committees as an external HR advisor. We can provide job evaluations, manage relationships with staff through staff partnership forums, employee relations and HR policy reviews. We also provide support to CCG procurement on HR related issues such as Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment and interviewing for senior appointments to CCGs.
- Learning and development: advice and templates on induction and appraisal and quarterly reporting and monitoring of essential skills. Our bespoke people development service can manage the administration, organisation and training needs for our customers. We have a suite of training programmes that can be purchased for internal delivery to your organisation, including the Management Development Academy, ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management. The people development team is also able to offer assessment and development center’s as well as team building sessions. We have a number of accredited MBTI, 360, Insights Discovery and Psychometric Assessors within the team.
- Payroll management: processing of change forms, management of payroll contracts and providers and review of payroll service level agreements.
- Recruitment: a full recruitment service to substantive posts and arrangement of contracts for services where necessary. We provide support on sourcing interims through the national agency framework. We offer support for non-standard recruitment processes and conduct new starter payroll processing. In 2013/14 we successfully recruited 233 positions for our customers.
- Workforce information: we supply monthly and quarterly reports with internal KPI data eg. sickness, turnover, equality and diversity and monitor workforce information and ESR data accuracy. We also undertake the maintenance of the NHS Electronic Staff Record system and undertake data validation exercises.
The benefits of working with our service
- CIPD-qualified management team
- Significant experience of supporting CCG, CSU, hospital and community services
- Considerable expertise in managing small and large-scale organisational change programmes, including system-wide transition
- Bespoke support to organisational development and training programmes
- We provide a combination of economies of scale on transactional services and expert business partner support to provide tailored advice and guidance.
If you'd like to get in touch with Human Resources, please email them using the form on our Contact us page.