Contracting and Provider Management - Overview
The Contracts and Quality Management service provides support to our customers to help them interpret, agree and manage contracts with suppliers in the healthcare industry. We currently manage contracts valued at £7.5 billion for our CCG and STP customers. This includes contracts with acute hospitals, community and mental health providers, voluntary and independent organisations.
We ensure the services commissioned for patients are safe, of high quality and provide value for money. We measure success and improve the care people receive by analysing data, producing local and national metrics, identifying trends and building relationships with our clients and their providers to achieve best performance and practice.
The full suite of technical contracting expertise:
- Market analysis and development: benchmarking, mapping and analysis, and developing and implementing strategies to stimulate the provider market.
- Healthcare procurement: strategic procurement advice, supporting small and large scale procurements, and ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Contract negotiation: negotiation strategies, supporting the negotiation process support and contract documentation design.
- Provider performance management: intelligence gathering, reporting and analysis, development of performance management framework and support to manage provider under-performance.
- Provider quality management: benchmarking, support to Clinical Quality Review meetings, support to serious incidents and safety alerts, and analysis of trends.
Building on a strong technical foundation we also offer Transformational contracting support
- Working with you to move towards the integration of health and social care services
- Supporting the development of new organsational forms e.g. MCP, PACS, ACO and ensuring appropriate governance structures
- Advising on procurement models and avoidance of any conflicts of interest
- Developing and supporting integrated datasets
- Working creatively with partners across organisational boundaries to engineer rightcare solutions
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR SERVICE
- Extensive experience across all care settings in both urban and rural areas
- Invaluable practical experience and learning gained from across our extensive geographical footprint ensures that we are at the forefront of innovation delivery
- Geographically-based teams with excellent local knowledge
- Insight from team members who have worked in provider organisations
- Multidisciplinary teams covering contracting, finance, analytics, quality and performance.
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.