Our team, led by an expert NHS complaints manager, provides full management of commissioning complaints and enquiries.
- Dissemination, logging and monitoring of CCG commissioned complaints
- Handling of elected representative enquiries making a commissioning complaint on behalf of a member of the public
- Co-ordination and management of joint service complaints
- Advice and guidance on complaints management policy and procedures and review of CCG policies and procedures
- Implementation of best practice in complaint handling
- Monthly complaints status reports, quarterly theme and trend reports, annual reports, and KO41a quarterley submissions for NHS Information Centre
- Support to all appointed Investigating Officers
- Complaints liaison with Ombudsman and other regulatory bodies
- Complaint records held in line with retention guidelines and handle requests for information relating to complaints
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.