NEL CSU has designed a service to enable CCGs to address claims for previously un-assessed periods of care. The Historic Claims Service was set up in 2013 following the extension of the eligibility criteria and assessment period for Continuing Healthcare patients and their representatives.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of CHC nurse assessors, social workers and claims experts who are additional to the core Continuing Healthcare Team.
- An end-to-end claims management solution
- Application of consistent, transparent and efficient claims processing procedures
- Expert input to claims assessment and decision-making
- Centralised stakeholder management
- Assurance and regular reporting of progress
- Independent review and assurance of the quality of claims processing through external oversight and due diligence from external specialists
- Standardised claims payment solution for successful claims
- Experienced staff with a proven track record
- Specialist subject matter and clinical expertise input to claim review
- Robust claim file management
- Effective risk management through day-to-day operation project management
- Tailored pricing depending on your needs