Individual Patient Placements
NEL CSU's Individual Patient Placements service helps manage high-cost low-volume placements for specialist neuro-rehab, mental health or learning disability time-limited interventions for adults with complex needs which cannot be met through routine CCG commissioning contracts or the IFR route.
- A consistent, standardised approach to case management which is responsive and efficient, keeping patients, carers and customers informed
- Active case management including monitoring and reviewing individual cases
- Effective data collection providing a full audit trail
- Robust systems and processes
- Tailored, comprehensive patient database to facilitate contract tracking and identification of QIPP savings
- Supporting care provision to ensure decisions can be made on the most appropriate provider for patient
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.