Provider Quality Assurance
We have a proven track record in effectively supporting CCGs to quality assure and improve their commissioned services.
Our Provider Quality Assurance teams currently delivers services to 18 CCGs, more than 25 NHS organisations and a large number of private and smaller providers.
- Patient Safety - quality assurance of provider serious incidents (SIs) and never events for all NHS commissioned providers
- Patient Experience and Effectiveness – management of commissioning complaints, benchmarking of patient experience and clinical effectiveness
- Clinical Specialist Support – supporting SI assurance and clinical quality assurance of provider contracts
- Cancer Commissioning – quality and performance management and development of commissioned cancer services
- Supporting customers to commission for Quality - Our PoD (Point of Delivery) based, clinically led Quality Assurance Teams provide dedicated, localised support to CCGs for delivering quality throughout the whole of the commissioning cycle
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.