Communications and Engagement
Our Communications and Engagement team is made up of a diverse team of professionals helping you connect effectively and efficiently with your most important audiences. We provide local, regional and national expertise and solutions in multi-channel communications strategy; marketing, branding and creative development; content development and delivery; stakeholder engagement; media relations; graphic design; digital marketing; and social media marketing.
We work closely and flexibly with our clients as an extension of your team to provide support when it is required at any level. We’re skilled at juggling multiple priorities and deadlines, and are adept at tailoring our approach to best suit your environment and preferred ways of working.
We have in-depth knowledge of the UK healthcare landscape and are equipped to handle any size of project, from complex public consultations and major reconfiguration programmes to supporting STPs in their engagement and communications with their residents, or running social marketing campaigns to help reduce patient reliance on A&E. We deliver an integrated service based on knowledge, expertise and a positive attitude.
- Consultation and engagement: integrated planning and delivery of public engagement and consultations
- Creative, digital and marketing services: website, intranet and extranet design and management, social media, application design, video production and animation, print and digital creative design and production, marketing strategy and campaigns
- Media management: proactive and reactive media relations, placing media stories in our clients’ local media and responding to media enquiries while building positive relationships with journalists. We provide a 24/7 media response service and media monitoring to identify the stories that really matter to our clients.
- Public affairs: management of stakeholders and relationships in complex political environments – MPs, overview and scrutiny committees, Prime Minister’s Questions and local group
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR SERVICE
- Flexible and responsive service
- Significant experience of reputation and media management, as our clients have some of the most challenging finances, populations and contentious reconfigurations
- Access to specialist expertise across a range of communications disciplines and the ability to share good practice between clients
- Expertise in managing transformational change and knowledge of tailoring communications to all stakeholders, including hard-to-reach groups
- Highly skilled at developing and delivering multi-channel media and marketing campaigns
- In-house creative, digital and marketing expertise
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.