Delivery Improvement and Transformational Change
Our expertise includes strategic service review and service reconfiguration planning and delivery, option appraisal, business case development, activity and capacity modelling, impact assessment, management of independent review panel processes and implementation planning and delivery. Our services can be adapted to meet your specific requirements.
- End-to-end small and large scale project design and delivery, from service redesign to transformational change programmes
- Facilitating workshops to determine strategies from problem solving to stakeholder engagement
- Best practice reviews
- Conducting diagnostic reviews on challenging issues
- Deep-dive data analysis, financial modelling, business case development
- Patient and public consultations.
The benefits of working with our service
- Expertise- our multi-disciplinary team is expert in project and programme management, facilitation and organisational development, analytics and finance, communications and stakeholder engagement. We work broadly across the whole of the healthcare sector and have unparalleled experience of transformational programmes at a local, regional and national level.
- Experience– we have a deep understanding of the NHS, and how to deliver high quality work, on time and to budget, successfully leading small and large scale local, regional and national transformation initiatives.
- Extra resource– we can offer additional resource when it is needed; we are flexible in supporting programmes of all shapes and sizes.
- Joined up solutions– the bespoke team works with colleagues to ensure that we provide solutions that are aligned with customers’ existing plans and objectives.
- Easy access to additional specialist skills, products and services– the team works in partnership with a range of external experts to offer customers a ‘one-stop shop’ service.
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.