ICT Services - Overview
NEL CSU offers a comprehensive range of information and communications technology (ICT) services to manage its customers’ technological requirements, including; service desk, field services, infrastructure, strategic services and project fulfilment.
- GP and Corporate IT: ITIL structured and accredited provision of IT service desk, on-site support and infrastructure services; training and facilitation; Registration Authority governance and smart card management. We deliver project management; secure network access; NHS mail account management; Information Governance advice and audit; clinical system provision support and maintenance.
- Secure Healthcare ICT: technical support and project management services to organisations operating in the secure healthcare environment with a number of specialist security cleared staff.
- Data Services: secure, reliable and accredited data hosting and disaster recovery services certified to the highest industry standards ISO 27001 and ISO22301.
- Software solutions: implementation and support for software solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Technical support and advice: provision of integrated telephony, email, intranet and website services, support for mobile working, service desk and desktop support, network and server support, remote access services, print management and mobile device management.
- IT Strategy services: support of strategic planning and delivery, identification of best practice and market development, procurement, benefits testing and realisation.
- Accredited training: tailored training for core clinical applications, Microsoft Windows and MS Office.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR SERVICE
- We are on the NHS Lead Provider Framework (LPF) and the Suffolk Framework for ICT services
- Reliable and responsive support, we have comprehensive expertise and a deep understanding of our customers’ business, with in-depth knowledge of primary care and other IT systems for CCGs, provider trusts, GP practices and prisons.
- An excellent track record – delivering a valued and consistently high quality service to our customers.
- Secure systems – using a state-of-the-art commercial data centre, providing highly resilient facilities with cost-effective cooling, advanced water-detection systems and multi-layer security to protect data and support data-hosting.
- Effective co-ordination – highly skilled project management for new system deployments and upgrades and experienced in managing third party contractors and suppliers.
- Robust feedback mechanisms – through monitoring SMART KPIs such as response and fix timescales, and user forums, we ensure that we respond to our customers’ experience of using our service.
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.