Primary Care Development - Overview
The Primary Care Development team provide bespoke support to our customers to make a positive and tangible difference to the communities, patients and service users that they serve. The scope of the team’s work is flexible, bespoke and it is designed to meet the changing needs of its customers and the wider NHS system. Examples of the services that we currently provide include supporting the establishment of GP federations, applications for co-commissioning and delegated commissioning, and implementation of Primary Care Transformation through the Prime Minister's challenge fund.
- OD focused provider development programmes
- Primary care strategy development
- Primary care financial support and analysis
- Commissioning planning for primary care
- Primary care estates development
- Workforce strategy and planning
- Education and training strategy
- Patient/Public participation initiatives
- Technology in primary care and the interdependencies between primary care and the wider health care system
- Practice mergers and acquisitions
- GP practices collaboration within and across boroughs
- Clinical and non-clinical leadership development
- Sustainability planning.
The benefits of working with our service
- Deep understanding of the primary care landscape
- The most up-to-date knowledge of primary care policy
- Our ability to quickly build trust and credibility with local providers
- A high performing team of individuals with significant experience of working in primary care
- Proven track record in programme and project delivery, organisational development, strategy and planning
- Development of excellence in primary care and clinical leadership in the NHS and internationally
If you would like further information, please contact our Business Development team.